Tuesday, April 21, 2009

long time ago

long time no write blog d...haiz..............duno wat i can write in tis blog...
in tis few days...i oso sleep in the morning.........quite tired d...every night oso play pc game, poker n watch movie...

i oso long time no back hometown d...dunno my parent wil not happy o not? if they noe i study til 5pm at every friday...dunno they wil angry o not le? my hometown's friend cal me back every friday...bt i cant back...she angry d...she said she unappy wan me accompany her...i worry her...but i no time go back hometown...coz i exam coming soon...i nid 2study hard...

last day(sunday)...i study til 6am juz sleep...coz monday had a examination...my eyes very tired la...then when i went 2exam...i sat on the chair n start 2did my exam...but my brain cant think anything n i 4got...i noe i got study about tat...but i try 2remaid it oso cannot...wuwu..............................i did many mistake in tis exam...i wan die jo...
cannot...i wan study hard in my others exam...i wan get the good result in all the exam...

gambate............はい..........がんばて

No comments:

Post a Comment