Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"he" no find me whole day

i don't know what he thinking about? i just know he no find me, cal me and msg me whole day...he no care me ady...i'm so sad...i think maybe he don't want me ady...he think i always control him and no give him free time...but he no think i very care him and i just will control he play dota game only...i don't know how to do also...i just know i angry him when he want play game don't want chat with me before i go to sleep...anywhere...what he want to think i also cant said anythings cause i won't find him ady...he think he no wrong i also nevermind cause he choose his game and his friends...if he abandon me i also can't said anythings...i just can stay in my room and cry wit myself only...

He want choose his game then choose lo...i think he no different wit ex-...also is a gamer...

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. wat is going on there?.. may i know?..from kw

    ReplyDelete