Monday, October 26, 2009

celebrate my sister's birthday on Saturday...

The day my sister (Wei Yee), her bf, fei zai (DY) and i  went to Ipoh and bought a lot of things especially is bear bear... On the same day i was bought my lovely necklace again also...i very happy bought it again...



My Lovely necklace (NEW)



My Lovely necklace (Broken)



big big Bear


The day my necklace broken, i was sad because that is a grass made...it cant repair that's why i very sad its broken...but i bought it again on last Saturday...wakaka.................happy and happy...


Afternoon, we take lunch in Sushi King, that was my sister 1st time ate at there...she was happy...we ate alot of Sushi at there...very full...


After lunch, we went shopping again...at the same time we bought my sister's present...Her bf bought a big big bear to her and then DY also bought a same big big bear to me also...haha...........She choose my big big bear which i like so i cant bought it...but in that shopping center still have another gift shop i went there and found the same big big bear at there...so my sister and i bought the same big big bear back...I also had bought a decorate box to keep my decorates...





We arrive Bidor at 8.30pm...we take a bath after that we went to coconut Island restaurant take dinner and celebrate my sisters' birthday...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTERS...

No comments:

Post a Comment