Saturday, November 14, 2009

stress....

assignments assignments assignments...too many assignments ar...

this sem is my last sem d...but very stress also...how can i reduce my stress...? lazy go class la...dunno y i will like that...last time i very like attended to class and meet my classmates in the class...but that is last time...that is my secondary school time...not now...now i dislike attended to class i also dunno y...you know?
Midterm coming soon d...need start my study d...かんばて...

My hostel suddenly have many problem la...make me more stress...the internet always had problem...cant on9 cant on9...i let ppl scold d...i had help them settle the internet ar...i had call technician come and help me repair it ar...only wait some time ma...1 week cant use internet only wont die d...scold what oh...i had presentation also went back to hostel i try to help them to settle it leh...like that also want scold...if i didn't help them, they scold me i never mind...but i have help them...very angry at the time...

that TM service very bad...promise us come our home and repair it within 2 days when we make a report to them...but they didn't come also...dunno what they doing...all is stupid staff...the phone service center also have a lot problem...the phone always can't hear like broken ady...the phone transfer to others also need wait long time or not one pick up...the TM service center very very bad...i hate TM's staff...

No comments:

Post a Comment