Friday, May 15, 2009

life in Kampar

I back Kampar yesterday...i so bad luck...when i woke up i feel my teeth and throat very pain...then i went 2kitchen drink water but i feel very pain when i drank water...so bad luck la...

2pm, i went to college for meeting...5pm, i went back to house and watch movie...but at night i sick ady...i fever...i feel lonely no someone beside me and take care me...i so pity...

This 2 days i eat a lot of medicine and i no eat anything juz eat bread whole day...This 2 days i eat 2 pack of bread ady...so pity...sick cant eat anything..then no delivery in this few days coz now is holiday no restorant provide delivery...then coz juz me a girl in the house i not dare go out and brought food and take dinner at outside as well as i sick...

my medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment