Sunday, May 17, 2009

sunday...........

2day i wake up at 11.54am...quite late d...hehe...............12noon...i wait a ppl whose want to rent room with me to visit the room...i wait til 12.30pm...then the ppl come and visit the room...

what i doing in this whole day....................

i watch movie and msn chat wit frenz....It is my life in Kampar...i so pity ar...everyday i oso eat those things (Maggi mee, bread and biscuit)...in this 2 days i eat 2 package of bread d...sienz ar...but i dunno wat i can eat in Kampar...those restaurant oso no provide delivery coz holiday...if go out at night i not dare...haiz........how i can do? i oso dunno...
2day, my dear oso less find me and sms me...afternoon he take unch at outside...after lunch he went to cut his hair...aroung 6pm he back his house...after he reach home he msn me and chat wit me a while...i oso saw his new hair style...quite nice d...he chat wit me no few mins he told me he no mood...dun wan chat with me jo...i so sad...he ady no find me whole day, juz now he dun wan chat with me...

2moro i need wake up early and go to college to settl
e the things of orientation needs...i think that is more tired things to us...coz we need 2help them to take care the new students...so i want sleep early 2night...sweet dream my frenz............

No comments:

Post a Comment