Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad Luck

the day I very black luck...my Hand phone spoil in morning...after I worked went back 2home...I take out my laptop and use it...i found my adapter spoil...wtf...they spoil at the same time...where i get the money to buy it? I not yet get my salary on the day...who can help me?      

The next day...my lovely puppy sicked...she fever d...how? my bf and I ask my boss borrow car for us use...because that time to late...all the pet shop closed ady and my boss they need went out take their dinner...but they fetch us to kampar old town...because we worry our puppy and feel rush...so my wallet missing ady...OMG!!! how come my luck so bad luck in this few day...

Next day !!! I found my wallet d...but that person dun wan give back me...he said he want get RM300 with me...WTF!!! why i want give him money? that is my thing...he ask me give him money...if he is a good old man...i think i will give him few money yum cha...but he is a very bad old man in Kampar...If who received this number plas call and scold him...coz he is a very bad old man...he went to my hometown house and get money with my mum HE GO KACAU  my parent...i got record what he talking about...if i got anythings o accident...pls call this number because is this person take my wallet 012-5927292... 

No comments:

Post a Comment