Friday, April 16, 2010

my BLACK Thursday on 15/04/2010

15 April 2010 is my black Thursday...have my exam on the day...after exam i need back to Ipoh b'coz my friends help me bought the movie ticket...so I need back early...

the worse things is coming..............


my dear and I pack all the things ready for went out!!! when I went out from hostel the rain was coming...We find all our friends who have car can fetch us went out to bus station...but all of them also went out for lunch, class or they have their things to do...so I choose call the taxi come to fetch us out...but the taxi station no someone pick up my phone...finally I call my friend (Desmond) help he fetch us out...very thanks he willing to fetch us went out...thanks him so much...after that we can take the bus at 5pm...

When we arrival Ipoh...the sky is very dark and almost raining...we think we can safety reach home...but my dear talk something make me very angry...he said if we worse till the rain come before  we reach home...I hate him...coz the rain really coming make us need ran back to home...

the day is my BLACK Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment