Friday, April 2, 2010

working hours...

u know what i doing in working hours?
u know how i manage my working hours time?

BORING in working hour time la...dunno what i can do in this office...i online everyday...msn everyday...got work juz do but sure can very fast finished it d lo...dunno how la...their work very easy la...oni sit in front the pc n help them typing...they also like nothing to do...all staff like feel free...


got somethings i very angry one ar...that is the staff here have xxx i very hate...coz he/ she ask me do work every time...he/she every time saw someone free also dun wan find they work d wo...must disturb me d wo...then have some case he/she saw me doing work also want me help him/her do d wo...
all the staff like to ask me doing work n no ask others trainee help d wo...i also is a trainee only...when saw me doing work pls find others help...i'm not a god...cant do a lot of works in same time...
TOLONG

No comments:

Post a Comment