Sunday, April 4, 2010

HOME and Friends

miss my home so much...long time no back home d...coz my working hours till Sat 2pm that have a lot of meeting on Sat also...make me cant back my hometown more than 1 month...pity...

Working make me stay alone...no friends no family...always is myself...lucky i got my puppy accompany me everyday...my housemates all go to their girlfriend's house and accompany them...i stay at there alone again...i dislike this life...i want to change my life be happy and have a lot of friends accompany me...i scare lonely...At there i dun have a lot of friends i only have few friends there but they need to study and accompany their boyfriend...no time accompany me...i dislike at there and work at there also...i miss my family and friends in hometown...
I have to think if my boyfriend and accompany me everyday that is more sweet and happy...but i scare he waiting me back from work will feel very boring I dunno what can I do...if i got a car i can drive myself no need others help that is more better than now...i can back to my hometown in anytime if i got a car...haiz...........still have 3 weeks need to stay at there...i really dislike the life at there...no friends and family cant back in anytime...if fetch by my friends they will unhappy and talk so much...i dislike that...that will make my unhappy...buy if they are my good friends they also talk so much and like dislike fetch me they tell me...dun lie me...i will hate them...i dislike they help coz wanna see they complexion...my friends always said me only have my bf in my mind...but i also have take care them...but they think they got care me? i dunno also...

Haiz...only 3 weeks i can back to my life...no training and stay at there so more d...

No comments:

Post a Comment