Thursday, March 5, 2009

the days

yesterday.........
woke up at 9am...went 2bath n brush my teeth...then drank a milo...
10am...I went 2class by bicycle... after 2 hours (12noon)...i bought lunch n 4dear ate...1pm went 2class again...studied til 3pm...I went back 2dear's hostel n took his laptop 2my hostel...coz i nid 2repair my internet...when i settle all the things I went back 2dear's hostel n take a rest 1st...

5pm...dear went 2TARC swimming wit his friends...after tat I back my hostel again 2help my housemates 2settle their internet n let them 0nline...but i juz noe how 2settle the windows Vista...the windows XP i dunno how 2hep settle it...

7.30pm...we went take dinner...after dinner we watch the movie n play game awhile...tis day we slp at 12.45am...

Today...
wake up at 7am...is juz 4wake up dear go 2the class n study...but he havent wake up lo...he miss a class ady...10am wake up again (coz 11am have a class)...go bath n brush the teeth...then wake dear up coz he have class at 11am oso...we drink a milo n go 2class...

1pm...i go back dear's hostel coz he buy the lunch 4me d...hehe...........i can eat at home n take a rest...2pm go 2class again...after 2 hours i can back home coz 5pm-7pm's class cancelled ady...hehe.............then i help dear 2clean his room...quite tired d...

7pm...we go take dinner...tis time we all very hungry lo...after we take the dinner I go back 2my hostel n receive the rental...then back dear's hostel n help him 2collect his cloths...10.30pm...dear's housemates come his room bet lo...haiz............................

2 comments:

  1. ermm....i would suggest you to write ur blog in mandarin. easier for people to read. even for those who cant understand mandarin.xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ur blog name - ウェイチンさんのぼど. wat are u trying to convey? i think wrong dy le.

    ReplyDelete