Monday, March 2, 2009

the things they want...........

2day i discuss the problems of our hostel wit my housemates........they alway said the bed so bad n cant slp... they's mean the bed so cheap...wat they wan? I dunno wat they thinking...they wan the cheap price of the rental n the good quality of the furniture...But they havent think abt how much they paid 4the landlord...they juz think they wan all the good things in the house...

they oso said the others hostel's bed are make in wood...but they have think the price of the rental.. I dunno lo...haiz...........

I cleaned the whole house wit my mum in last friday...2day is monday...our house dirty again...
shit...I dunno how they keep cleaning in the house...juz few days oni...y wil dirty again? I hope they wil keep cleaning in the house lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment