Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First class in Sem 3


wake up at 9am coz nid 2wake dear up n cal him go 2class at 10am...after i wake him up...i slp again...coz my class is at 1pm til 3pm oni...

My result released d....haha................quite scare d...
10am...I wake up...I go on the com. n check my exam result in my college website...I pass all but i nid 2resit 2 sub again...wuwu...............pity...after i check the result i feel no mood lo...haiz..........after tat i chat wit my classmate...she said she get 5A leh...walau...............how she get it oh...OMG...she so geng lo...

12.40pm...i go take the notes 4my classmates (coz i'm a classrap)...walk in the class i sit in front coz i wan study d (if nt i nid 2resit again lo)...the lec is the last sem he teached us the TS 1...2day he juz introduce wat he nid 2teach us in tis sem n discuss abt the assigment...then he ask us go find a group in assignment...after tat he choose a group leader 4each group in the name list...coz he said who be a leader must come out n present. then he juz wan a person present in a group oni.. ..........................................................the title is abt the KAMPAR, PERAK. (background, attraction,activities n others relevant information)...
wuwu.....................i choose be a leader ar....OMG...let me die la...1 person nid 2present around 10 to 15mins leh... how oh ??? Sir...y u choose me ??? who can teach me how 2do it n present it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment