Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the day 4wasted again...

yesterday i woke up at 9.30am... went brushed my teeth n washed my face...done......I sat on the sofa n on the movie... I watched the movie til my com. back... bored......

my dear woke up at 1.14pm...then i dunno wat he did...2.04pm he tel me he went 2bath...he juz sent 4 msg for me 2day.......wat he doing 2day? I dunno.......

I oso did something special in the day...I like it so much...hehe.................

At 8.00pm he called me...but i took my dinner tat time...
Thing : halo...
Yang : Dear , wat u doing?
Thing : I take my dinner now...can u cal my after 10 mins...
Yang : ok........

8.12pm , he called me again...we chat a lot of thing... "......................" cant tel u oh.........hehe...........
In the phone, dear quarrel wit me...i dislike tis feel... after we hang up the phone...i wrote my blog n make a sry card 4dear... very sry i quarrel wit dear again...

So i dun wan quarrel wit u
again jo...hope u happy
4ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment