Thursday, February 19, 2009

time table

Did same things in the day...play game n watch movie...Nothing special...

9.30 am woke up

10.00am play computer (wrote my blog)
10.30am take b'fast
11.00am sat in front of the com. again (play game n log in my msn)
1.20 pm let my brother play game (if nt, he wil scold me...wuwu........)
1.25 pm on the tv n watch movie

1.54 pm the pig (dear) woke up d
2.20 pm take lunch ( my mum da bao 2me)
4.00 pm play computer again...(coz my bro. went 2school wit his frenz ady)
4.10 pm dear called me n chat wit me ( hehe.............)
4.40 pm on9 n play game (luxor)
6.00 pm went bath
7.45 pm take dinner

8.10 pm watch movie n sms wit dear
10.30pm lie on the bed
11.20pm the time 4sleeping


At 4.10pm, dear called me n chatting wit me...

tat time we said.........


Thing : dear ur room (kampar) so dirty la...when u go back clean it...ok?
Yang : dun wan ar...i wan wait u back n clean 2gether ar...

Thing : then i dun wan go ur there lo...dirty...
Yang : dun come la...
Thing : ok...u ask me dun go ur there d...dear...we make a bet lo...
if i go ur house n find u tat time count me lose ar...u oso...
Requirement is promise the other side 3 require...ok?
Yang : kk.........
Thing : u sure wil lose d...coz i gt elaine n elaine's dog
accompany me...blek.........
Yang : i wont lose d...
Thing : c 1st...
Yang : ok...
Thing : ok la...bye...muackx........
Yang : bye...muackx..........

4.20 pm, we sms..............He said he dun wan play liao...haha................Y? i asked him...He said he wan 'tam' me , wan me accompany him when we in kampar n wan me happy wo...^^ actually wat he thinking abt...i dunno d.......hehe......

Dear...u lose jo lo.........








No comments:

Post a Comment