Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine 2everyone..........


2day is Valentine day...wish everyone have a nice valentine day...

I quarrel with my dad in this morning...Y he wont understand what I thinking about (since I'm child) ? I just ask him how 2solve the streamxy problem only....he scold me...He scold me always do the things let him worry...but he dunno I really need 2solve this problem b4 the sem started...y my 1st valentine will like that d ? sad............


Dear...Happy Valentine...very happy u call me when u juz wake up...Dear remember me leh...hehe...........

Dear... u til remember tis pic?

Although I cant celebrate my 1st valentine day...but i wish all have a nice valentine oso... u cant imagine my 1st valentine is stay at home..not celebrate wit HIM...
nvm la...celebrate next time lo...

Dear...although cant celebrate our 1st valentine...but we til can use the phone 2contact d ma...

I love u...Dear ( DY ).......
.





1 comment: