Friday, February 13, 2009

what can I do? How i done it ??????



My dear sick d...He juz back his hometown oni...y he dunno how 2take care by himself...haiz......sometime me oso nid 2worry him n take care him....coz he like a child n dunno how 2take care by himself... Dear...take care la...dun make me worry u la...k?

Juz now i msn wit my housemate...tat time i juz noe have a lot of prob. in our house...y they got problem dun wan tel me? If the prob. they no tel me... How can i help them 2solve the prob. ???

I'm the landlord..... they dun wan tel me about the problem in the house? they make me very vexed....what i can do? who can tell me and teach me ? haiz................. y my house have too many prob. d ??? I also dunno what they thinking about? If can, i also want 2understand them more...but when i chatting with them...i feel them like reject me...sometime i also feel they dislike me...dunno y i feel like that........................i wish they can accept me d...i also try before...but cant...they still same like......................Haiz.......

wat can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment